Our Aalto-wide Sustainable Entrepreneurship course focuses on entrepreneurship as the driver towards a more socially equitable and ecologically responsible society. A unique feature of the course design is that it complements lecture sessions with a strong emphasis on challenge-based learning in cooperation with real-life stakeholders (e.g. public institutions, civic society organizations, private enterprises).
- Students are able to integrate their personal interests and leverage their knowledge in sustainability by selecting between different actor-learning profiles (e.g. researcher, consultant, entrepreneur).
- The course ends with the popular Sustainable Entrepreneurship Day where students gain experience in communicating their practical solutions to entrepreneurs, sustainability experts and policy makers.
- Students gain a topical overview of current scholarly and policy discussions about sustainable entrepreneurship, and learn to analyse the social and ecological sustainability of current business practices.
- Based on individual learning interests, students are able to engage in real-life sustainability research, consultancy or start-up projects.
- They learn to identify practical challenges for developing sustainable business solutions, and to present their solutions to different stakeholders, such as entrepreneurs, civic society organizations and policy makers
Read more and sign up: