The HSE Support Foundation awarded the awards to the best researchers of the Aalto University School of Business on Friday 6 September. The researcher of the year is Assistant Professor and Academy of Finland Research Fellow Ewald Kibler.
Ewald’s research is pronouncedly multi-disciplinary, applying qualitative and quantitative methods and theories from (social) psychology, (organizational) sociology and (human) geography.
Ewald’s recent publications include:
- Salmivaara, V. & Kibler, E. 2019. ‘Rhetoric mix’ of argumentations: How policy rhetoric conveys meaning of entrepreneurship for sustainable development. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice.
- Farny, S.,Kibler, E. & Down, S. 2018. Collective Emotions in Institutional Creation Work, Academy of Management Journal.
- Farny, S.,Kibler, E., Hai, S., & Landoni, P. 2018. Volunteer Retention in Prosocial Venturing: The Role of Emotional Connectivity. Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice.
- Kibler, E.,Salmivaara, V., Stenholm, P., & Terjesen, S. 2018. The Evaluative Legitimacy of Social Entrepreneurship in Capitalist Welfare Systems. Journal of World Business, 53(6), 944-957.
- Kibler, E., Wincent, J.,Kautonen, T., Cacciotti, G. & Obschonka, M. 2018. Why Social Entrepreneurs Are So Burned Out. Harvard Business Review.
- Kibler, E., Wincent, J.,Kautonen, T., Cacciotti, G. & Obschonka, M. 2018. Can Prosocial Motivation Harm Entrepreneurs’ Subjective Well-being? Journal of Business Venturing.
- Laine, L.& Kibler, E. Towards a mythic process philosophy of entrepreneurship. Journal of Business Venturing Insights, 9, 81-86.
- Muñoz, P., Kimmitt, J.,Kibler, E. & Farny, S. Living on the Slopes: Entrepreneurial Preparedness in a Context Under Continuous Threat. Entrepreneurship and Regional Development.
- Wainwright, T.,Kibler, E., Heikkilä, J.-P., & Down, S. 2018. Elite entrepreneurship education: Translating ideas in North Korea. Environment and Planning A: Economy and Space, 50(5), 1008-1026.
Read more on Aalto rewards: https://www.aalto.fi/en/news/awards-given-to-the-best-school-of-business-academics-and-staff-members